These dedicated 9th-12th grade students from local South Jersey high schools come together to support families with critically ill and injured children. They have a “Board” with elected Officers and Committees such as Marketing and Development; they get a taste of what it is like to be on the Board of a non-profit. They learn valuable life skills that can’t be taught but must be experienced. South Jersey’s T-A-C members fundraise, cook meals, and organize activities for visiting pediatric patients and their caregivers. They also host an annual bowling event, Spare Some Love, with which they raise enough money to Sponsor the Telethon and a room at RMHSNJ!
To be considered to be a member of TAC you must be entering 9th thru 11th grade.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
As a member of TAC, you will meet peers from other area high schools as you come together to affect the lives of pediatric patients and their families. It is truly a life changing experience! You will have leadership opportunities as well as education in event planning and financial management, all while having fun and making memories to last a lifetime.
Applications for Teen Advisory Council must be submitted by March 30th to be able to participate in the next school year.
UPDATE - Applications for the 2023/24 school year are no longer being accepted. Check back in January of next year to apply for the 2024/25 school year.
TAC Membership Requirements
2. Stay current on all TAC e-mails and messages.
3. Participate in activities/cooking a meal for the House.
4. Implement a fundraiser in your high school or community.
5. Volunteer at RMHSNJ events.
6. Attend "Spare Some Love" event and complete all the requirements, which include selling tickets and completing committee tasks. Attendance is mandatory.
7. Be responsible and meet all deadlines.
8. Be respectful and work cooperatively with your fellow TAC members.
9. Attend monthly meetings.
Stay tuned for applications for the 2024-2025 academic year!
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode